Ho Chi Minh city
- Attends and participates in meetings as assigned (e.g. staff meetings, Board meetings, etc.) for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Coordinates, implements, and monitors programs and activities
- Directs and coordinates the duties of departmental clerical and peak load help for the purpose of aiding and maximizing time and resources.
- Initiates and prepares written materials (e.g. reports, memos, letters, resolutions, PowerPoint, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Monitors assigned activities and/or program components for the purpose of coordinating activities and ensuring compliance with established financial, legal and/or administrative requirements.
- Performs record keeping (confidential and non-confidential) and general and program specific clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting assigned administrator and/or site with necessary materials.
- Processes documents and materials for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties.
- Researches a variety of topics (e.g. current practices, policies, business codes, etc.) for the purpose of providing information for addressing a variety of administrative requirements.
- Male/Female. 22-27 years old
- Bachelor degree in English certification/ Relevant English Business
- Personal Competence: Be fluent English (Writing/Speaking/Reading)
- Good organizing & time management skill
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good communication & presentation skill
- Have excellent writing & reporting skill
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Nice to have: willing to travel
Job Type: Full Time