– Provide general administrative as well as clerical support.
– Oversee office supplies and monitor maintenance services to ensure smooth operation of the office.
– Manage and search the competitive supplier list regarding typical items for office use.
– Be responsible for office purchase – including equipments, stationery, office supplies, pantry utilities…
– Take care of minor office maintenance. Contact the building service team for any issues with lights, electricity, air conditioners,…
– Contact with building when necessary.
– Ensure the quality of office hygiene, cleanliness, tidiness, and the quality of snacks and beverages
– Support to book flight ticket, dining reservations, and outing trips,…
– Support in organizing internal parties and events.
– Follow the functional job assignments by Admin Supervisor
– University degree or equivalent;
– Minimum 1 years experience in Admin or a relevant field,
– Good at negotiation, problem solving & organisational skills
– Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.