Ho Chi Minh city
Responsible for managing a company’s brand. Develops plans that that support lines of service and brand objectives and devises campaigns that increase the awareness of stature of a company.
– Manage and enhance a company’s brand or reputation in the public’s eye.
– Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
– Ensure brand consistency.
– Develop and enrich customer service experience.
– Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
– Develop and execute brand management plans.
– Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
– Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
– Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
– Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
– Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
– Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
– Bachelor’s degree program in marketing, business, or a related field.
– Coursework should include communications, sales strategies, and finance.