Ho Chi Minh City/
- Carries out integrated legal, legislative, regulatory, and/or related factual research and projects; prepares interpretive reports based on research findings, and recommends appropriate solutions or actions.
- Researches key policies and practices, both existing and proposed, to identify potential legal problems; makes recommendations for policy, procedure, or legislative changes.
- As assigned, works directly with external counsel on litigation cases.
- Assists C-Level in the preparation of negotiated agreements and settlements with commercial, governmental, and administrative entities, employees and/or members of the general public, as assigned.
- Provides training and professional expertise to other departments, and/or provides direction and guidance to legal support staff on specific issues, as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Law.
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, and standards for drafting a range of complex legal documentation in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of litigation and legal contract, agreement, and settlement procedures and documentation.
- Knowledge of current and emerging developments and trends within area of expertise.
- Knowledge of the judicial system and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups.
- Advanced working knowledge of legal research principles, methods, techniques, and resources.
- Strong investigative and problem resolution skills.